Monday, March 28, 2011

Reversible apron

I took the longest time to figure out what to make for XY for her birthday as I was having some kind of a sewist's block for awhile.

As XY loves to paint and cook.....I decided to make her an apron that she can use when she engages in her favorite activities!

I made the apron reversible for more variety and it also has an adjustable neck strap.

The brown pokka dot side has got 3 big pockets (in pink fabric) in case she needs some place to put her recipe cards/paint tubes/cellphone/lipstick.
I decided to use a colorful retro fabric for the other side of the apron as I know she's one of the very few who appreciates retro prints and designs.
I'm gonna pack it and mail it off to her real soon. I doubt she reads my blog so I don't think this posting is gonna spoil the surprise for her.

I can only hope that she loves it.



No comments:

Post a Comment