Friday, December 17, 2010

Today's mail.....

We have done all the Christmas shopping for families and friends over the past couple of weeks......*phew* finally have time to take a breather to do some online shopping for ourselves. I did some food shopping over at asiansupermarket365.com yesterday and the parcel arrived today from New York....that was QUICK! :) I buy strange things huh? hahahaha.....
I'm also very happy to receive my 2011 calendar from Pillsbury by being a member. I'm a big fan of Pillsbury products....which you must know by now :P....& RG calls me The Dough Gal!
The calendar is full of yummilious photos and recipes. See that amazing looking brownie.....that's next on my to-do list and I'm absolutely not gonna wait till February.
There are also tear out recipe cards.......sweeeeeeeet!
Not sure if you can still lay your hands on this by registering at the Pillsbury website....but if you just want the recipes....you can visit the URL provided below. To good baking times ahead!!!!
Maybe I should try to take part in the Pillsbury bake-off contest held every year ......the top prize is.....$1,000,000!!! *ka-chiiiiiiiiiiing*

1 comment:

  1. The calendar looks great. Look forward to see your creative skills from those recipes.

    ReplyDelete