Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm back again....

Hi folks, sorry for not having updated my blog for so long. It was a crazy couple of months for us. After leaving Singapore mid-August....we spent the remaining part of August in London before returning to the states end of August - without a place to stay. So we spent the first few nights in various motels while we drove around looking for another place to rent.

Due to the weather changes from hot (SG) to cold (London) and back to hot (US)....I fell ill. It was hard for me 'cos we had to move from one motel to another....and then we had to run around to look for a suitable accommodation...all these while I wasn't in my best health. Thankfully, we were able to stay in a staff quarter in RG's university for over a week. It was the size of a 1 bedroom apartment with a living area and kitchenette.

We finally found the perfect place to rent after viewing numerous rentals from all over the cape...it's a tiny waterfront cottage in the same town that we used to stay.

It almost felt like a replay of last year when we just moved to the states and had to find a place to stay. I'm glad it's all over....now, it's just a matter of moving our stuffs out of storage and into the new rental and of course, a lot of unpacking to do.

On top of all these crazy happenings....my netbook is acting all weird and I'm unable to access the internet with it. We were also without internet connection for awhile. Hence the reason why I wasn't able to update my blog.

Anyway, I'm back again....I'm currently using RG's laptop. Will have to get my netbook fix or buy a new one. Whatever it is....you should be reading more on my blog from now on.

Coming up.....more about our new home and our trip to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment