Thursday, May 27, 2010

The photos have arrived in the mail....

I ordered some 8R prints from SmugMug and they turned out great. I chose to pay more to print the photos on Kodak Professional Endura Paper which is a heavier premium paper. The colors on the photos look vibrant like in glossy prints but they have a matt finish which is fingerprint resistant and reduces the glare that's common in gloss prints. The quality of the prints is so much better than the ones from Walgreen or Target. I'm a SmugMug fan now!
RG bought me several nice wooden frames from Michael's so that I can display some of the prints to give people an idea of how the photos will look like when framed. I'm quite happy with how they turned out. Thanks baby!


Will place the rest of my prints individually in clear resealable plastic pockets for my yard sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment