Monday, April 12, 2010

Cute kitchen gadget....

Whereas other ladies would buy clothings, shoes and bags.....I, on the other hand, would buy all sorts of kitchen utensils and gadgets. It's almost an obsession really. Think I suffer from OCB - Obsessive Compulsive Buyer of kitchen gadgets! =P


But I've been very good recently and I haven't been buying much....'cos I've kept telling myself not to accumulate stuffs, especially when we don't have our own place yet. It'd be a hassle to lug a whole lot of stuffs from one rental place to another.


However, I just couldn't resist when I saw this cute little thing at the supermarket yesterday.....
...it's an egg yolk separator. I know I know....it's so easy to separate the yolk from the white even without this gadget...which is what I've been doing all this while....but IT'S JUST TOO CUTE to not own one don't you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment